After creating your Pyronome user account; and successfully logging in, you can create your first project by following these steps:
After your first login, you will be redirected to the new project page. You can create your first project by following these steps:
- Enter your project name in the "Name" field.
- In the "Title" field of your project, enter a title to differentiate your project from other projects.
- Then press "Create Project" button. If no errors occur, your project will be created, and in the "Projects" page, your newly created project will be shown.
- Click on the title of your project to view the project page.
Please consider the followings regarding your project name:
- It must contain only English characters.
- It cannot contain spaces and tab characters.
- It must be at least three characters long.
- You can enter only the "-" and underscore "_" characters as punctuation.
- It cannot begin with number, the middle line "-" and the underscore "_".
Patterns are the components that determine the model of the project and the content of the project source code to be generated. You can select more than one pattern for a project.
Patterns are divided into logical levels (e.g., backend, frontend, and application patterns) to ensure technology independence, ease of updating, and diversity of frameworks and libraries. You can generate ready-to-use applications by using the patterns together according to your needs.
If no pattern is selected for the project, the pattern install page will automatically be displayed when you open the project page.
- From the pattern install window, you can select the patterns according to the technologies you intend to use for your project. You can use the filters on the right to find the patterns.
- For free patterns, the "Install" button is shown to the right of each line of the pattern. On the other hand, "Buy" button is shown for the paid templates. Click the "Install" or "Buy" button to include the pattern in your project. For more information about the pattern, you can click on the "More Info..." link.
- If there are other patterns you want to add, you can add these patterns following the same steps.
- Once you have added all the patterns you need, you can start building the project model by pressing the "Model" button at the bottom of the pattern install window.
The project model could vary according to the selected patterns.
Creating the Model
Once you have included the patterns you need in your project, you can create the project model before moving on to the source code generation step. In some cases, you can skip this step because the selected patterns may also contain a project model.
When you open the project model page, you can view a form that will allow you to create the project model easily. As mentioned before, the project model may vary according to the selected patterns. You can learn how to create the project model from the pages of the selected patterns on the Marketplace.
After this step, you can proceed to the source code generation step for your project.